Saturday, May 8, 2010

Manely the First Lady

I was doing my regular blog browsing, when I came across Michelle Obama looking FABULOUS at the White House Correspondents' Association dinner on May 1st in Washington, D.C.

The First Lady accompanied her husband to the event in a stunning red gown and that equally stunning haircut. And I started thinking what if the First Lady was a natural.

I began to research about her hair. Some articles stated that she hates chemicals and has natural hair and other blogs have argued the possibility of that. While my dig continues on this First Lady natural debate, stylist Johnny Wright is working magic on Mrs. Obama.


photos via concreteloop.com

'Til the next mane event,
Miss Emme

4 comments:

  1. I agree. Natural styles tend to display a persons true beauty and helps build confidence knowing you don't need added chemicals and such to appeal to others

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHE IS SUCH A CLASSY LADY PLUS SHE CAN DRESS HER AND BARACK BRING SOME REAL STYLE AND GRACE TO THE WHITE HOUSE/

    ReplyDelete
  3. all natural = sexy.. Barack is luckier to have her than to be president

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah there hasn't been a first lady ppl have been this interested in since Jackie O. And it definitely does take a special personality to be natural

    ReplyDelete